- Log in to a University computer. Be sure to use your own Dominican Network ID and password.
- Access and open your document from the cloud, from your USB drive, or wherever you stored it.
- Print your document. In most programs, you can do this by going to File -> Print or by pressing the appropriate shortcut keys.
- Select which pages you want to print, then choose Printing at DU from the drop-down list. This allows you can release your print job from any release station.
- Select if you want to charge your personal account (students) or a department/office (faculty/staff). The cost of the print job will be provided in color costs, but if released from a black & white printer, an adjustment will be made automatically to your account based on the printer.
If you do not see a department/office to charge and you are a faculty/staff member, please contact the Support Center to add a charging account to your Dominican Network Account. All accounts were transferred from our former system, but updates can be made.
- Proceed to a Print Release Station / Printer. (After 24 hours have elapsed your print job will be erased from the system.)
- Log into the Print Release Station on or near the printer by swiping your Star Card or using your Dominican Network ID and password.
- Release your print job by clicking “Print” at right.