Can I get a refund for jammed or damaged print jobs?

Charges for a missing or damaged printout due to a printer problem are eligible for a refund. Refund requests must be made within one week of the print date via the print management user portal. To make a request, select “Recent Print Jobs” followed by the “request refund” link for the job you would like a refund for, and enter a reason for the request.

Printing charges related to user error will not be credited. Some of examples include:

  • Printing to the wrong printer, or selecting the wrong paper size or orientation
  • Printing the wrong document
  • Printing more copies than needed
  • Failure to logoff and another student uses your account
  • Print jobs that are lost or thrown away