Charges for a missing or damaged printout due to a printer problem are eligible for a refund. Refund requests must be made within one week of the print date via the print management user portal. To make a request, select “Recent Print Jobs” followed by the “request refund” link for the job you would like a refund for, and enter a reason for the request.
Printing charges related to user error will not be credited. Some of examples include:
- Printing to the wrong printer, or selecting the wrong paper size or orientation
- Printing the wrong document
- Printing more copies than needed
- Failure to logoff and another student uses your account
- Print jobs that are lost or thrown away